We were engaged to design and setup the change programme and operational work programme for a large government agency.
Hedgehog Consulting was engaged to design and setup the business change programme following a business review of front-line services.
The government agency also needed help setting up its operational work programme and business planning, in alignment with a new service model.
Following consultation with executives and senior managers:
- Change goals were defined and key activities were mapped against them
- A benefit/outcome map was developed to provide a change road-map and guide activity
- Change work-streams were defined and work-streams and projects setup
- Governance terms of reference were developed and governance was setup
- A high-level implementation road-map was developed
- National and regional governance structures were defined and initiated
- Strategic and operational work programme planning was aligned through a new planning approach
- Project and governance templates, guidelines,protocols, operating criteria, and tools were developed
The programme transitioned to business after a number of initial change goals were realised. A significant change programme that was running in parallel adopted frameworks and methodology to support its implementation.